Easy Corn Casserole
Easy and quick, this corn casserole is the perfect side dish, whether it's a weekday or a holiday meal.
- 15.25 ounces whole kernel corn, drained
- 14.75 ounces cream-style corn
- 8 ounces Jiffy corn muffin mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 1½ cups cheddar cheese, shredded
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Spray a 9x13 dish with nonstick spray.
In a large bowl, stir together the two cans of corn, corn muffin mix, sour cream, melted butter, and cheese.
Pour into prepared dish and bake for 45 minutes or until golden brown.
Remove from the oven and let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
- You can prepare this creamy corn casserole up to 48 hours in advance and store it in the fridge covered in plastic wrap. When you’re ready to bake, simply remove it from the fridge and set it on the counter for 30 minutes before popping it in the oven.
- You can put this recipe in your crockpot and bake it on high for 2 hours or on low for 4 hours. You will want to watch as slow cooker temperatures can vary, and you may need to cook it a little more or less than those suggested times based on your crockpot.
- Making this traditional side dish in your slow cooker is a great idea for holiday entertaining. It frees up the oven for other dishes and will keep your casserole warm until it’s ready to serve.
Calories: 310kcalCarbohydrates: 30gProtein: 8gFat: 18gSaturated Fat: 10gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 42mgSodium: 539mgPotassium: 182mgFiber: 2gSugar: 7gVitamin A: 512IUVitamin C: 3mgCalcium: 164mgIron: 1mg