Baked Spaghetti Recipe
An easy twist on a classic family favorite, baked spaghetti is the perfect quick and hearty meal!
- 1 box cooked spaghetti
- 1 jar tomato spaghetti sauce
- 1-3 teaspoons hot sauce to taste
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese plus extra for serving
- 2 Tablespoons fresh parsley chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 medium zucchini spiralized *** OPTIONAL
Preheat oven to 350F
Bring a pot of water to a boil and add box of spaghetti. Cook for 7-8 minutes and remove from heat and strain noodles.
***Spiralize your zucchini with a spiralizer if using***
While noodles are cooking, thaw meatballs. Strain the sauce from the meatballs and discard.
***Add in the zucchini and toss to mix***
Pour noodles, sauce and thawed meatballs into a big bowl and toss together.
Transfer to a 9x13 baking dish and top with cheese.
Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes until cheese is nice and bubbly on top.
Remove from oven and garnish with fresh parsley and serve.