This creamy classic coleslaw is crisp and tangy and pairs well with anything you serve it with.
- 1½ cups mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 bag coleslaw mix (10 ounces)
- 1 cup carrots, shredded
In a small bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, milk, vinegar, sugar, parsley, and green onions.
In a large bowl, toss the coleslaw mix with the shredded carrots.
Pour the creamy dressing over the cabbage and carrot mixture. Toss it well, so the veggies are fully covered.
Pop the coleslaw into the fridge to chill for about an hour because the slaw tastes much better when the cabbage has time to marinate in the dressing. Just don’t leave it in there too long if you want to retain the fresh crunch.
- If you love this salad and plan to make it frequently, double or even triple the dressing and store the extras in a mason jar in the fridge for next time.
- To shred the carrots, you can either use a box grater or a food processor to make the process quick and easy.
Calories: 217kcalCarbohydrates: 6gProtein: 1gFat: 21gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 12mgSodium: 195mgPotassium: 120mgFiber: 1gSugar: 5gVitamin A: 1893IUVitamin C: 15mgCalcium: 29mgIron: 1mg