1. If possible, at least 3 hours before you need to serve your slushies make your "soda ice cubes" by freezing one tray of cream soda and one tray of blackberry gingerale - or just the clear cream soda.
2. Place the pink cream soda, 4-6 soda ice cubes and optional pink food dye in a smoothie blender. Puree until smooth, adding more soda or ice as needed to achieve your desired consistency.
3. Set aside and repeat with the blackberry gingerale. Add the clear cream soda to taste.
4. Spoon the pink and purple slushie mixtures into your serving glasses. If serving as a cocktail, add the vodka now (2oz per serving should do it).
5. Top with edible glitter and pearls. Serve immediately.