- 2 small boxes of pistachio pudding mix
- 1 can of crushed pineapple
- 12 ounces whipped topping
- 1 cup of shredded coconut
- chopped pistachios and maraschino cherries for garnish
In a large bowl, mix pineapple and pudding mix until mix has completely dissolved and the pineapple is thick.
Stir in coconut and whipped topping.
Transfer to serving bowl and top with chopped pistachios and cherries.
Calories: 1941kcal | Carbohydrates: 253g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 100g | Saturated Fat: 70g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 27g | Cholesterol: 259mg | Sodium: 1387mg | Sugar: 200g