STRAWBERRY LEMONADE BARS
- 8 ounces of frozen strawberries
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ¼ cup water
- 2 cups store bought lemonade
- 1 cup of vanilla bean ice cream
1. In a sauce pan over medium heat, combine strawberries, honey and lemon juice. Simmer for 5-6 minutes until strawberries are soft.
2. Allow strawberries to cool and then blend with water until completely smooth.
3. Rinse out the blender and add ice cream and lemonade. Blend until smooth.
4. Pour strawberry puree into popsicle molds about 1/3 of the way full.
5. Fill the rest of the way with the lemonade and ice cream mixture.
6. Freeze overnight.
Calories: 826kcal | Carbohydrates: 176g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 58mg | Sodium: 139mg | Sugar: 159g