Our pineapple cooler is a creamy and refreshing cocktail that will transport you to a tropical island.
- 16 ounces frozen pineapple chunks
- 1½ cups coconut milk drink dairy alternative - I used SILK Original brand
- 3 ounces white rum I used Captain Morgan brand
- 3 ounces coconut rum liqueur I used Malibu Original brand
- ¼ cup lime juice fresh squeezed
- ¼ cup light agave sweetener
- a small wedge of fresh pineapple and a small slice of fresh lime (garnish)
In the pitcher of a blender, add the frozen pineapple chunks, coconut milk, white rum, coconut rum liqueur, lime juice, and agave.
Blend on high for 30 seconds to 1 minute or until all the frozen pineapple chunks are completely blended smooth. If your blender has a ‘smoothie’ setting, you can use that.
Garnish each glass with a wedge of fresh pineapple and lime.
- You can also double this recipe and serve it in a large pitcher if you are serving a crowd.
- If your blender has a ‘smoothie’ setting, you can use that.
- This recipe for pineapple cooler makes four cocktails. If you do not serve all the cocktails immediately, then you may need to turn the blender back on for a few seconds to re-mix the cocktail before serving the remaining drinks.
Calories: 227kcalCarbohydrates: 30gProtein: 1gFat: 2gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 2mgPotassium: 143mgFiber: 2gSugar: 23gVitamin A: 73IUVitamin C: 61mgCalcium: 54mgIron: 1mg