Strawberry Cake Mix Cookies
Our strawberry cake mix cookies are packed full of strawberry flavor and white chocolate chips and only require four ingredients to make.
- 15.25 ounces strawberry cake mix
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
Line a sheet pan with parchment paper. Preheat your oven to 350°F.
Mix the cake mix, oil, eggs, and white chocolate chips in a mixing bowl until the batter is well blended.
Scoop about two tablespoons of the dough into balls and place them onto the sheet pan, making sure to leave room in between each cookie.
Bake at 350° for 9 to 11 minutes. You don’t want the cookies to get golden. If you see them starting to get color on the edges, remove them from the oven.
Allow the cookies to cool right on the sheet pan for five minutes, then transfer to a cooling rack.
- Spray your cookie sheet lightly with cooking spray, and then lay the parchment paper down. The sprayed sheet helps the parchment paper stay in place.
- An ice cream scoop or medium cookie scoop is an easy way to scoop the dough into uniform balls.
Oven temperatures vary and may need to be recalibrated periodically to ensure they are accurate. Make sure to check your cookies at the lower end of the recommended baking time.
- For cookies that are absolutely loaded with white chocolate chips, add more chips after your cookies come out of the oven.
Calories: 121kcalCarbohydrates: 19gProtein: 1gFat: 4gSaturated Fat: 2gPolyunsaturated Fat: 0.1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0.001gCholesterol: 15mgSodium: 133mgPotassium: 27mgFiber: 0.01gSugar: 13gVitamin A: 22IUVitamin C: 0.04mgCalcium: 50mgIron: 0.4mg