Easy, cool, and creamy this layered chocolate lasagna is the perfect quick dessert your family will love to enjoy!
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 0 minutes
Chilling 30 minutes
Total Time 45 minutes
- 1 packet of instant vanilla pudding
- 1 packet of instant chocolate pudding
- 1 14.3 oz package of Oreo cookies regular, not double stuffed
- 8 oz of cream cheese
- 16 oz of cool whip
- ½ a cup of melted margarine
- 3 cups of milk
- 1 cup of powdered sugar
- chocolate syrup
- Optional topping: Chocolate curls or your favorite chocolate candy
Add the whole Oreos to food processor and pulse until crumbles are even. Set aside one cup of the crushed Oreos for the topping.
Mix crushed Oreos with half a cup of melted margarine.
Pat onto the bottom of a 9x13 pan. Place in the refrigerator to chill.
Finally, spread 8 ounces of Cool Whip over the third layer.
Sprinkle with remaining crumbled Oreos.
Drizzle a light layer of chocolate syrup over the entire cake.
Top with chocolate curls or your favorite chocolate candy chopped into small pieces, if you like.
Refrigerate until ready to serve.