Instant Pot Chicken Wings
These are the best instant pot chicken wings, covered in a delicious BBQ sauce and cooked to a crispy perfection!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Total Time 40 minutes
- 2 pounds chicken wings fresh
- 1 cup BBQ Sauce
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 3/4 Tablespoon dry mustard powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne powder
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- Serve with celery and chunky blue cheese dressing to really make it magical!
Place wings in a single layer in the pressure cooker.
Whisk together bbq sauce, ketchup, balsamic vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, sugar, mustard, chili powder, cumin and cayenne powder. Pour over chicken.
Lock lid and seal vent. Set to manual mode, high pressure for 10 minutes.
Perform quick release.
Remove chicken pieces using tongs and place on a baking sheet.
Set cooker to saute mode and let sauce cook down for about 10 minutes.
Sprinkle and whisk in cornstarch to thicken sauce.
Baste sauce onto chicken wings. Broil for about 5 minutes. Add more sauce to each wing and Broil for another 5 minutes. Flip wings and baste. Broil for 5 minutes.