Never Think About What to Make for Dinner for the Next Two Months with My Lazy Cooking Bundle
Your Super Bowl party is getting closer-are you getting hungry?! Just looking at all of these delicious Super Bowl Food Recipes makes me hungry.
You’ll find finger foods, sandwiches, soups, desserts — all sorts of wonderful taste treats to offer your Super Bowl party guests.
Which recipes will you try this year?
- More than 100 free football party printables.
- Check out these 17 Amazing Super Bowl Party Decorating Ideas.
- We love all these Super Cute Food Ideas for Super Bowl Sunday and I think you will too!
1. From Eat Cake for Breakfast: PRETZEL BITES – jalapeno cheddar, garlic parmesan or cinnamon sugar? They all sound delicious to me!
2. From Food Network: SUPER BOWL – Chex mix or Asian rice + 2 egg whites = 1 great, edible serving bowl.
3. From The Curvy Carrot: LOADED POTATOES – this mini version is bite-sized rightand football shaped.
4. From Plain Chicken: CHEDDAR BACON RANCH PULLS – Steph (from Plain Chicken) says this bread is addictive; I believe it!
5. From Real Housemoms: GLAZED KIELBASA BITES – heres a tasty treat that can be made ahead of time. Maybe taste one before you set it out for guests: they go quickly.
6. From Smart Savvy Living: CANDIED BACON FOOTBALLS – ahhsweet and saltyawesome!
7. From Party Bluprints: SOUP + 21 recipes that are served in a bowl for guests who dont want to miss a single play.
8. From Creating Home: SAUSAGE CHEESE BALL APPETIZERS – Sounds good to me!
9. From Food Network: PIGSKINS IN A BLANKET – kielbasa and puff pastry, shaped like a football? Yes, please.
10. From Ate Up Amateur: PEPPERONI ROLL-UPS – crescent dough, pepperoni, mozzarella string cheese and garlic powder: easy and delicious.
11. From Rachel Ray: RICOTTA FRITTATA PIZZA – prep is only 15 minutes, plus they can be made ahead and frozen until party day.
12. From Passion for Savings: MINI TACO BOWLS – who doesnt like tacos? These bite-sized wonders are just right for a crowd.
13. From Hunts: BBQ WINGS – chicken barbecue wings are another Super Bowl staple youll want to include.
14. From The Daily Smash: CHEESEBURGER RING – divided crescent rolls help make this an easier-to-serve recipe. One ring yields 16 servings.
15. From Culinary.net: CHEESEBURGER BOWL DIP – ground beef or turkey, bacon, cheese, tomatoes and dill pickles are a yummy combination for a bowl or on a roll.
16. From Wine and Glue: NEW ENGLAND CLAM CHOWDER – from someone who previously had a total aversion to the idea of Clam Chowder, this relatively cheap, quick and easy recipe is a version that the cook now craves.
17. From Taste Spotting: POTATO SOUP, CREAMY TOMATO AND HERB, FRENCH ONION and MORE – if youre looking for a variety, youre sure to find temptations to tantalize your taste buds.
18. From Spaceships and Laser Beams: CHILI – 10 awesome recipes of the quintessential Super Bowl chili; you should include at least one of them for your gang!
19. From For the Love of Food and Wine: HAM AND CHEESE SLIDERS – oh, these look delicious! They can be assembled a day before the party, too. From the Yummy Life: PESTO CHICKEN SLIDERS – oh, these look yummy! Another before the party assemblage.
20. From Lemony Thyme: PEPPERONCINI BEEF SLIDERS – a crockpot wonder, perfect for game day.
21. From Plain Chicken: MEATBALL SLIDERS – ok, one more slider to tempt you.
22. From Spaceships and Laser Beams: 7 POPCORN RECIPES – and all are kid-friendly, too.
23. From Love Bakes Good Cakes: BARBECUED PEANUTS – another potentially addictive treat, but dont blame me.
24. From Spaceships and Laser Beams: Easy Football Party Food Ideas – Find more party food for your football bash. YUM!
See the other posts in our Super Bowl Party series:
Love the Super Bowl commercials? Download this commercial scorecard…