To me, serving a specialty hot drink at a party takes things up a notch. Whether it’s with dessert or to welcome guests as they come in out of the cold, it’s such great way to make everyone feel special – and still keep budget in mind. I’ve rounded up 5 of my favorite hot drink recipe ideas for you to try. It’s heavy on pumpkin flavors – including pumpkin spice coffee and pumpkin lattes (hard and easy versions) -because that’s where my taste preference is right now. But I’ve also included options for a wonderful caramel apple spice hot cider and a slow cooker chai tea.
- These amazing cookie recipes because nothing goes better with a hot drink.
- 10 non-alcohol drink ideas that are the perfect cold complement for your party.
Check out these hot drink recipe ideas:
1. Crock Pot Pumpkin Spice Coffee from Sunny with a Chance of Sprinkes: This recipe feels downright decadent. Cook on high for 2 hours and serve with homemade whipped cream + a cinnamon stick. Pure perfection.
2. Pumpkin Spice Latte from Hot Eats, Cool Reads: As soon as the temperature starts dropping, I crave pumpkin. It’s such a great cold weather pumpkin food. But truth be told, I can drink pumpkin lattes any time of the year.
Bonus! Here are some hot drink recipes in flavors other than pumpkin. In case you don’t have the same obsession that I do. 🙂
5. Vegan Slow Cooker Chai from Vegan Mother Hubbard: this warm, rich, sweet, and spicy chai tea is perfect when you want to serve guests something unexpected.
Here are some of my favorite mugs for serving guests:
- Clear heatproof glass mug
- Square white mugs (perfect for chai)
- Glass mugs with stainless steel handles (I love these for lattes)
- Hug a Mug (love keeping my hands warm without getting burned
Planning a party? You have to check out our party food section. You can browse through lots of great recipe ideas from Spaceships and Laser Beams as well as some of my favorite bloggers.
More Party Food Ideas
- 12 unique birthday cake recipes
- Mini Snickers and Milky Way cheesecake cups
- 10 Flavored Popcorn Recipes