Never Think About What to Make for Dinner for the Next Two Months with My Lazy Cooking Bundle
Almost everyone likes chicken but it doesnt usually seem like much of a party food unless youre talking about football season and a casual barbecue. The recipe I want to share with you today, however, can be for family, on the company menu, or go to a party as a fancy little appetizer wrapped in bacon. Its easy and its delicious! When the chicken and bacon bites are finished, they look especially tempting when theyre displayed on a platter with a bed of greens. An optional addition is to squeeze fresh lemon juice over the dish; it adds a fresh taste of spring. These can be eaten as finger food, but I like to offer guests the option of using mini bamboo forks.
- This delicious and savory easy chili recipe is also sure to be a hit at your party.
- Satisfy your sweet tooth with these incredible chocolate pecan turtles.
This recipe is very flexible as far as how much it makes because you just keep adding breasts and continue the process. For the smaller size, one breast piece yields 9 appetizers. Using four breast pieces will give you 36 appetizers. If you opt for more of a single serving size, just cut each breast in thirds and spiral wrap a piece of bacon around it with the rosemary.
- 4 breast pieces
- 12 slices of bacon
- fresh rosemary sprigs
- Set the oven for 350*
- Cut each chicken breast into 3 long slices; cut each slice into thirds which makes it a little longer than the width of a piece of bacon.
- Cut each piece of bacon into 3 pieces;
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Place a sprig of rosemary on a chicken piece and wrap a bacon segment around it.
- Put the pieces on a non-stick pan; no need to grease it.
- Bake for about 35 minutes, until the bacon is crispy.
Thats all there is to it. Taste itand smile!
Plus, check out these other amazing chicken recipes:
- Chicken Antojitos Recipe
- Hurry Chicken
- Jamaican Jerk Chicken
- Honey Garlic Chicken Wings
- Chicken Clubhouse Skewers
- Easy Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- Best Ever Chicken Enchiladas
Get more recipe inspiration with these great party food ideas:
- Kid’s Party Food: In the Oven S’Mores
- Spinach & Artichoke Mini Bread Bowls
- Sour Cream & Herb Dip
- Kid’s Party Food: Strawberry Mice
- Easy Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
- Sweet Chili Baked Brie