Is this witch hat really for Mickey Mouse, or did Minnie put him up to it? No matter. It’s a cute and simple treat idea that should thrill a chocolate lover’s taste buds. If you’re putting a Halloween party dessert table together, a display of these haberdashery wonders would add a little bewitchment, for sure!
- These 9 Creepy Halloween Party Treats will add the perfect touch to your next Halloween party.
What You’re Going to Need:
– Oreo Cookies (I used Mint Oreo Thins)
– M&M’s Candies
– Hershey’s Chocolate Kisses (I used Dark)
– Ziploc Sandwich Bag
– Sharp Knife
- Unwrap two chocolate kisses and place them in a small, microwave safe bowl
- Microwave on high for 30 seconds or until just melted enough to be stirred with the tip of a knife.
- Turn a sandwich bag inside out over your hand and scoop up the chocolate.
- Turn the bag right side in and press the chocolate mixture into one corner of the bag.
- With a sharp knife, cut the corner of the sandwich bag off so that you have a tiny hole from which you can pipe the chocolate.
- Unwrap a Hershey’s Kiss and lay it on its side on a cutting board or plate.
- Place two M&M’s candies on either side of the Hershey’s Kiss for the ears.
- Pipe two small dabs of chocolate in-between the Kiss and the M&M’s. The melted chocolate will act like glue to hold the M&M ears on the Hershey’s Kiss.
- Repeat this process for as many hats as you want.
- Place the cutting board or plate in the freezer to set the chocolate.
- Once your hat tops have set, pipe a small dab of chocolate on the top of an Oreo cookie.
- Affix your hat top onto your hat’s Oreo cookie brim.