Never Think About What to Make for Dinner for the Next Two Months with My Lazy Cooking Bundle
Is this witch hat really for Mickey Mouse, or did Minnie put him up to it? No matter. It’s a cute and simple treat idea that should thrill a chocolate lover’s taste buds. If you’re putting a Halloween party dessert table together, a display of these haberdashery wonders would add a little bewitchment, for sure!
- These 9 Creepy Halloween Party Treats will add the perfect touch to your next Halloween party.
What You’re Going to Need:
– Oreo Cookies (I used Mint Oreo Thins)
– M&M’s Candies
– Hershey’s Chocolate Kisses (I used Dark)
– Ziploc Sandwich Bag
– Sharp Knife
- Unwrap two chocolate kisses and place them in a small, microwave safe bowl
- Microwave on high for 30 seconds or until just melted enough to be stirred with the tip of a knife.
- Turn a sandwich bag inside out over your hand and scoop up the chocolate.
- Turn the bag right side in and press the chocolate mixture into one corner of the bag.
- With a sharp knife, cut the corner of the sandwich bag off so that you have a tiny hole from which you can pipe the chocolate.
- Unwrap a Hershey’s Kiss and lay it on its side on a cutting board or plate.
- Place two M&M’s candies on either side of the Hershey’s Kiss for the ears.
- Pipe two small dabs of chocolate in-between the Kiss and the M&M’s. The melted chocolate will act like glue to hold the M&M ears on the Hershey’s Kiss.
- Repeat this process for as many hats as you want.
- Place the cutting board or plate in the freezer to set the chocolate.
- Once your hat tops have set, pipe a small dab of chocolate on the top of an Oreo cookie.
- Affix your hat top onto your hat’s Oreo cookie brim.
Check out more great dessert recipe ideas perfect for Halloween:
- Spider Web Cupcakes
- Halloween Ghost Cupcakes
- Easy Halloween Brownies
Don’t miss 17 Super Cute Halloween party Food Ideas…