December 9, 2021Review Recipe
Table of Contents
London calling! A celebration fit for a little prince, this London-themed boy’s first birthday party delightfully captures all of the iconic favorites of London culture.
Christina and Tasya, of Fairy Floss Party and Favors, dressed these event ideas in all the colors of the British flag, while the Queen’s guard stood at attention before a London skyline set. A gorgeously detailed cake, plenty of personalized party supplies, and royally delicious treats made this party more fun than a double decker tour bus ride!
You don’t have to take a spin on the London Eye to see this party, it was flawlessly captured by Xna Pictures. Keep calm, and love this party.
- A Good Knight Birthday Party is perfect for your little prince.
- A Knights and Dragons Birthday Party for even the youngest sirs and ladies.
A fantastic representation of the London skyline is the setting for this party. No detail was left out. A red telephone box, double decker bus and even street lamps and a bicycle complete the scene.
Clouds, pennant banners, balloons and a “sidewalk” take this stunning backdrop from floor to ceiling.
A remarkable birthday cake echoes the party scene in incredible detail. I don’t know if my favorite part is the tiny crown circling the uppermost layer draped in the flag or the mini guards at attention around the castle layer.
A themed dessert bar overflowing with this many scrumptious goodies requires a trustworthy pair of guards. Personalized chocolate bars and lollipops, cupcakes, perfectly detailed cookies, and loads of other treats awaited guests at this wonderfully outfitted table.
A plain, blue beadboard backdrop shows off a custom sign reminding party goers to “Keep Calm and Love Hiroshi”.
Simple serving ware like glass jars, wire baskets, white glassware, and wooden boxes allow the theme, as well as vintage props like an antique telephone and a Royal Post savings bank, to shine.
Mini suitcases add interest to the display, while also making treats more accessible.
At tiny tables just the right size for little tots, adorable cupcakes were set alongside place settings with custom favor bags.
Christina and Tasya created a London-themed birthday party setting so utterly authentic it’s hard to believe it didn’t take place in England.
Little Hiroshi and all of his guests had a fantastic time enjoying the picture-perfect props and scenery and delicious desserts.
I hope you’re as impressed by the talents as I am!
Is London calling you to throw your own royal boy’s birthday party? Check out these British party supplies:
(Amazon Affiliate Links)
- British Cutouts
- Double Decker Bus Centerpiece
- British Toothpick Flags
- Mural Art London
- Union Jack Flag Bunting
- Great Britain Assorted Cutlery
- Union Jack Flag Cocktail Sticks
- United Kingdom Great Britain Flag
- Patriotic Balloons
- Standard Baking Cups
- Red White And Blue Jimmies
- Edible Cupcake Decorating Kit
- Big Ben Clock Tower Cardboard Stand-Up
- Union Jack Flag Foil Balloon
- Red and Blue Striped Paper Straws
- Stripe Red White Fabric By the Yard
- Blue Swirl Pops
- Royal Guard Custom Building
- Crown Cookie Cutter
- Treat Boxes
- Blue & Red Salad Plates
- Blue Square Plastic Plates
- Great Britain Union Jack Hanging Fan Decorations
- Great Britain Union Jack Hanging Flag Swirls
- Great Britain Union Jack Lantern Garland
- Great Britain Cup Cake Decorating
- Great Britain Union Jack Swirl Decorations
- Britain Union Jack Storage Tins
By order of the prince, you should definitely give these boy birthday parties a look.
- A Boy/Girl Fairytale Birthday Party
- Bee-Themed First Birthday Party
- Cat in the Hat First Birthday Party