Never Think About What to Make for Dinner for the Next Two Months with My Lazy Cooking Bundle
Little boys are so much fun to have in the kitchen! Sam loves to help me create kids party food ideas. We do official taste tests with our family so well be ready with new themed foods when its time for company, whether its a birthday party or simply having friends over. I originally shared this fruity sea creature on B-Inspired Mama. Its my take on Dacils idea from the Little Cook Food and Fun blog.
- These Monster Oranges snack ideas are too cute and healthy to be scary!
- Frozen Banana Penguins are a perfect after school snack.
I think this super-easy strawberry octopus would be great for an under-the-sea themed party, a pool party or even a silly monster theme. Besides being a cute decoration on a dessert table, I like including fruit as a healthy party food option.
Be sure to check out Dacils blog; she has all sorts of fun food ideas to inspire creativity with kids in the kitchen!
Love strawberries? Don’t pass up these great ideas and recipes featuring this delicious fruit!
- 11 Quick & Easy Summer Strawberry Desserts
- 6 Strawberry Recipes for Breakfast
- 8 Strawberry Drinks & Snacks
- Strawberry Mice Appetizer
- Strawberry Goat Cheese Salad