This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #MiFabuloso #CollectiveBias
I do a lot of entertaining year round, but especially in summer. We open our home to friends and family regularly for grilling in the yard and meals together inside our kitchen. Because of this, I do a lot of quick clean ups getting our home ready for guests. Since we spend a lot of time in the kitchen, that’s where I usually start my cleaning routine. I have gotten a system down now that works great for me plus is quick!
10 Minute Kitchen Clean Up
- Clear away any clutter on the floor or counter.
- Mix Fabuloso® in a tub of warm water and grab a rag — wipe down grime on cupboards, plus do a once over on the counters, stove top, microwave, sink and fridge.
- Use the same tub of water to Fabuloso® to mop down the floor.
- Set out a bowl of fresh fruit or fresh flowers for a fun pop of color.
In addition to having a clean house, I love to make tasty treats whenever we entertain. I like to experiment in the kitchen and find flavor combinations we all like. Last week at Walmart, I picked up a few items when grabbing Fabuloso® to get ready for guests. I ended up making delicious white chocolate candies — and the mess was easily cleaned up thanks to Fabuloso®. It cleans great and is available in a variety of scents including Spring Bloom and Lavender. You’ll find both scents in special ends caps this week at Walmart.
I found a chocolate mold and decided to experiment with making chocolates. They turned out great – but I definitely made a bit of a mess at first.
Cookie Dough White Chocolates
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- bag white chocolate chips
- I made a simple dough by mixing butter, sugar and vanilla till fluffy. Gradually add in flour.
- Using a candy piping bag (or sandwich bag with small corner snipped off) melt chocolate handfuls at a time in 20 second bursts in the microwave. Massage during bursts so chocolate melts quicker and doesn’t burn.
- Pipe a layer of the melted chocolate into a candy mold, filling all the cavities at once.
- Roll the cookie dough into a small ball and place in molds. Pipe more melted chocolate to cover.
- Use bamboo skewer to gently get rid of any air bubbles make sure chocolate is in all corners.
- Refrigerate overnight. Store in fridge. Make approx 60+ chocolates, depending on the size of the mold you select.