These DIY Bubbles from Suzie at Project: Party Perfect are an Easy DIY that any boy will LOVE! I’ve been seeing a lot of DIY bubble makers on Pinterest lately, so I had to try it myself…with a boyish twist!
- These 14 Halloween Mason Jar Crafts are a must-see for awesome and creative Halloween crafts.
- 14 Halloween Handprint and Footprint Crafts are perfect for making fun Halloween memories.
There are different ways to make the solution...I used this one from here.
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup (didn't want to spend money on glycerin)
- 4 tablespoons dish-washing liquid (I've read that Dawn works the best...luckily that's what I had! )
- Drop of food coloring optional (Warning: it will stain, so make sure to blow bubbles outside)
Mix together. It helps to let it sit for a couple of hours.
Chenille Craft stems
Have fun creating different shapes!
Want to see more awesome DIY projects from Suzie? Check out this post for monster eggs - they're another great little favor idea for a party.
Planning a Halloween party? These Halloween party games and activities, hand-picked by the Spaceships and Laser Beams Crew, will add just the right amount of spooky for ghosts and goblins of all ages.
(Amazon Affiliate Links)
- Inflatable Spider Ring Toss Game
- Spot it! Halloween Card Game
- Foam Halloween Masks - 12pk
- PIN the SPIDER on the WEB/HALLOWEEN Party GAME
- Inflatable WITCH Hat HALLOWEEN Ring Toss PARTY Game
- Halloween Dart Board Game
- Make A Pumpkin Stickers (1 DOZEN) - BULK
- Beistle Jack-O-Lantern Fortune Wheel Game, 9-Inch by 7-1/2-Inch
- Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown Board Game
- Jack O Lantern Bean Bag Toss
- Halloween Bean Bag Toss
Add a hand-made, DIY touch to your festivities this year with these great Halloween Party ideas.
- Free Printable Halloween Favor Tags
- Unique Ways to Hand Out Halloween Treats
- 9 Creepy Halloween Party Treats
Plus, don't miss these 21 Halloween Party Games and Activities...