Last updated on
Table of Contents
- Rochelle, of Sweet Tables by Chelle, based this delightful party theme idea on the book, "Guess How Much I Love You"
- Create your own amazing boy's first birthday party with these great party supplies:
- Love this boy's first birthday party? Get more inspiration:
- Plus, don't miss out on 19 Children's Storybook Party Ideas...
Rochelle, of Sweet Tables by Chelle, based this delightful party theme idea on the book, “Guess How Much I Love You”
How about a breath of fresh air? This boy’s gorgeous first birthday celebration will transport you to a hidden grove in the forest; there’s cake and cupcakes and it’s springtime there.
The fresh decoration and dessert table ideas are lovely in pale blue, green and peach. Stephen Clarke Photography has captured the party images so we can take a peek and wish we were there.
Guess How Much I Love this birthday party!?
- The ultimate guide to first birthday themes for boys – terrific ideas!
- I love the colors and clean lines of this modern dinosaur themed first birthday.
The “we love you to the moon and back” quote has had pride of place over baby Jethro’s crib even before he arrived, so it was a natural choice for a first birthday party theme.
Rochelle transformed the entire room into a woodland destination for guests attending the birthday brunch.
Family and friends could pause at the guest book (Jethro, Guess How Much We Love You) to pen messages for the birthday guy or take turns in a rocking chair cuddle corner for reading.
The dessert table grabs attention with a terrific backdrop of trees and bunnies; floating balloons suggest an extension of the sky.
I love the illusion of hedgerows on the table; it’s a great way to display the desserts!
If you look closely at the flower pots, you’ll see the (to the moon) message that graduates from the front of the table right on up the wall. I also appreciate the witty juxtaposition between the rabbits and the cupcake pedestals: it looks like they might be rejoicing over the treats!
Little Wish Cakes did an amazing job with the Jethro cake: the fondant Big and Little Hares look like they just jumped out of the book!
The children’s table holds a field of grass that’s filled with tree stumps, shrubs and bunnies.
Each place setting holds a mini version of the theme book, a cute jar filled with yogurt, muesli and berries, a juice pop top with a felt carrot hang tag (from Sweet Tashie), a basket of chocolates and wooden cutlery (by Piece of Cake Parties and Celebrations). The kids have blue and green floor pillows for seating; fun!
In addition to the main tables, there are several mini stations.
Find pancakes with strawberries, blueberries, chocolate chips and cream; custard tarts; an apple pie; cookies; yogurt cups; and a beverage bar.
Everything is beautifully decorated with flowers, banners, candies and carrots! Mel, from Bella Vita Craft Designs, painted the messages spelled out in words and Event Stationery did the favor bags.
Rochelle created a lovely “woodland” setting for her son’s first birthday party which is delightful when you have spring fever or when you want to take a walk down memory lane!
Create your own amazing boy’s first birthday party with these great party supplies:
(Amazon Affiliate Links)
- Vintage Milk Glasses & Straws
- I Love You to the Moon and Back Wood Sign
- Mini Clear Glass Apothecary Jars
- Wooden Utensils
- Green Toys Indoor Gardening Kit
- Tall Cake Pedestal
- Guess How Much I Love You Book
Love this boy’s first birthday party? Get more inspiration:
- Bee Themed First Birthday
- Little Man Mustache Birthday
- Whale Themed First Birthday
- Circus Theme First Birthday
Plus, don’t miss out on 19 Children’s Storybook Party Ideas…