Never Think About What to Make for Dinner for the Next Two Months with My Lazy Cooking Bundle
Everybody knows what a wild ride baby’s first year is! When professional party planner and photographer Lisa Dixon, of Tickled Pink Celebrations, was asked to design something fun but suitable for a boy’s first birthday party, a jungle safari theme idea seemed perfect.
After all, what little boy doesn’t like animals?
Lisa designed a dessert table full of inviting treats and jungle inspired decorations that you’re sure to go wild over.
- Dont miss these 24 first birthday party themes and ideas.
- Love to travel? How about throwing a travel themed party like this Parisian themed little gentleman’s first birthday party!
Lisa looked to the jungle for party décor inspiration. She created a real jungle vibe by incorporating lots of vines, trees and rustic elements like tree stumps and burlap.
There’s a mischievous monkey peeking out of the vines, too, just inviting party fun! Lisa created the hanging bunting, personalized with the guest of honor’s name Ayaan.
I love how she used zebra, cheetah and tiger print balloons to bring in a touch of wild animals to the party.
What a terrific birthday cake! How adorable are those fondant animals? I love how the animal prints were incorporated on the cake layers. The red snakes add a great dash of color.
I’m equally crazy over the herd of cupcakes topped with the cutest fondant elephants, lions, tigers, zebras and monkeys.
Jungle green cake pops from Miss Shells Cakes, doughnuts, macarons and a fun assortment of candy provided plenty of treats for guests to get excited about. That king of cats looks quite satisfied with it all!
There were even personalized chocolate bars for guests to take home after the party. Personalization always adds a custom boutique feel to a party.
Juice bottles were camouflaged in jungle leaves and orange or green ribbon. The animal print straws perfectly set off the beverages. Little details add up to make a theme come to life!
Cute party favor bags were ready to be filled with treats as a thank you to guests for swinging by. This civilized side of a wild jungle was a great way to celebrate baby’s special first year!
Planning a first birthday party? Check these party supplies:
(Amazon Affiliate Links)
- 1st Birthday Balloons
- Happy Birthday Party Banner
- 1st Birthday Balloon
- 1st Birthday Dinner Plates
- 1st Centerpiece
- Smile Mustache balloons
- Dashing Little Man Dinner Plate
- Tiger Circus 1st Birthday party Balloons
- Personalized Message Cupcake Wrappers
- 1st Birthday Polka Dot Boy Candles
- Sweet at One Boys Felt Party Hat
- Fun at One Happy First Birthday Table Cover
- Boy Puppy Dog
- Happy 1St Birthday Luncheon Napkins
- 1st Birthday Cake Plates
Check out some more great boy’s 1st birthday party ideas here:
- Chocolate Lover 1st Birthday Party
- Modern-Vintage Boy’s 1st Birthday Party
- Sweet Baby Elephant Dessert Table
- Little Man Mustache Bash 1st Birthday Party