Are you having a Valentine’s Day party? It’s such a sweet little holiday and its just the thing to brighten a winter’s day. Bonus: this holiday doesnt take elaborate preparations or a huge budget to create a special memory for your kids. Include our Valentine word search as a fun party game that can be used at home or schooland its a free printable!
- Kids will love to color and decorate these Free Valentine’s Coloring Pages.
- These 15 Valentine Books Kids Will Love is the perfect way to get your kids excited for Valentine’s Day.
Other ideas to add significance to the day? Have the kids help cut out a few red (or pink!) and white hearts. Stick them in the window, hang them with ribbon and use them as table scatter. Bake a batch of heart cookies and let the kids decorate them with frosting, sprinkles and red hots. Write sweet messages to each other and hide them under a bed pillow or under the edge of a dinner plate. Make up silly love messages to sing with familiar tunes. Share some of those hearts and cookies with neighbors. Who couldnt use a bit of extra cheer? Share the love and celebrate each other!
Celebrate Valentine’s Day with these great sources gathered by the team at Spaceships and Laser Beams.
(Amazon Affiliate Links)
- Red Polka Dot Party Streamer
- Creative Converting Metallic Foil Spray Centerpiece
- Valentine Candy Hearts Themed Lunch Napkins
- Wild For You TABLE COVER
- Happy Valentine’s Day Sign Party Accessory
- Apple Red Big Party Pack Spoons
- Happy Valentine’s Day Fringe Banner Party Accessory
- Valentine Whirls Party Accessory
- Candy Sweets Valentine’s Day Paper Plates
- Hot Pink Kids’ Candy Gift Bags
Need more ideas for Valentine’s Day crafts and treats? Don’t miss these great ideas full of inspiration perfect for Valentine’s Day.
- Unique Valentine’s Gift for Teachers
- 17 Valentine’s Craft for Kids
Plus, check out 100+ Free Valentine’s Day Printables…