Never Think About What to Make for Dinner for the Next Two Months with My Lazy Cooking Bundle
This is a sponsored post.
Take your summer to the next level with these super easy, yummy treats!
RITZ Crackers Sandwiches
- 24-48 RITZ crackers (depending on how many you need)
- 1 tablespoon of creamy peanut butter per sandwich
- 6-12 ounces of white melting chocolate
- 4 ounces red melting chocolate
- Assemble sandwiches. Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and freeze for 1-2 hours.
- Melt 6-12 ounces of white melting chocolate. Melt red melting chocolate and place in a plastic bag with a smaller corner cut off.
- Remove the sandwiches from the freezer. Dip each sandwich in the melted chocolate. Place on parchment paper. Let sit for 5 minutes and then drizzle with red melted chocolate. Top with sprinkles.
Chips Ahoy! Ice cream sandwiches
- 12-24 Chips Ahoy!
- no-churn vanilla ice cream
- Scoop ¼ cup ofvanilla ice cream onto one cookie. Place another cookie on top and press down slightly.
- Pour sprinkles into a small bowl and roll sandwiches through the sprinkles. Serve immediately or place in the freezer until serving.
No Church OREO Ice Cream
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 14-ounce can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 21 OREO Cookies
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, fitted with the whisk attachment, pour in whipping cream and vanilla.
- Whip on medium speed until it starts to thicken and then turn on high and whip until soft peaks form.
- Pour in sweetened condensed milk and continue whipping on high until stiff peaks form.
- Place all OREOS in a bag and crush into small pieces.
- Pour into whipped cream mixture and gently stir.
- Pour into a pan. Top with more OREOS and sprinkles.
- Freeze overnight.
There you have it! Super simple and so fun! You can recreate these using the Collect To Win themed packages of OREO, RITZ crackers, and Chips Ahoy! from Walmart. While you’re making your treats, go ahead and play along with the Collect To Win sweepstakes and you could win some cool prizes.