Hello again S&LB readers, it’s Suzie from Project: Party Perfect! I’m sharing an Easy way to “Treat” the kids for Halloween if you’re planning on staying away from all those Sweets.Homemade play-doh is a great alternative for a Halloween “treat” and your kids will love to help. My 3 year-old son prefers to make them with me rather than buying at the store!
- These 15 alternatives to giving out Halloween candy.
- 5 amazing candy apple recipe ideas.
Here’s how to make Scare-Doh:
- I used my favorite recipe, here and added a teaspoon of Pumpkin Spice to the mix.
- While kneading, I separtated the dough into 3 parts and added food coloring and glitter.
- I made Orange, Purple, and Green dough with orange and black glitter.
- Fill them in little plastic containers and top it with a plastic spider ring.
And here’s a Free Printable for your Scare-Doh!