Never Think About What to Make for Dinner for the Next Two Months with My Lazy Cooking Bundle
It’s Suzie from Project: Party Perfect! If you’re like me than you probably still have those plastic eggs from Easter laying around. Here’s an Easy DIY to turn those eggs into Maracas…perfect way for your boys to create music to dance to and they’ll make fun party favors for Cinco de Mayo.
What you’ll Need:
2 Plastic Eggs, Jumbo Paper Straws (got them at Target), Rice or Beans, Crepe Paper Streamer
Tape, Hot Glue, Mod Podge, Brush, Scissors
- Fill your Eggs with rice (or beans)…I filled them up with about a teaspoon
- Tape the center of the Egg to seal
- Cut the straw in half (so you have one for each egg)
- Hot Glue the straw to the center bottom of your egg, for added security use tape as well (once the glue dries)
- Brush Mod Podge all over your Egg and add strips of Crepe paper to cover
- Add glue to smooth out the paper and if it tears, just add another layer of crepe paper
Once it’s dry, add another layer of glue. Have fun!