Never Think About What to Make for Dinner for the Next Two Months with My Lazy Cooking Bundle
Hi it’s Suzie from Project: Party Perfect! Christmas is upon us and I want to share a fun way to get the kids in the Holiday spirit. My son Caiden LOVES to drink hot chocolate, especially with lots of mini marshmallows, so I made these reindeer drink stirrers for him to be able to mix in his toppings. They’re so quick and easy to make…and they’re perfect for a Hot Chocolate Bar!
- Dollar Store Craft: Santa Belt Buckle Treat.
- Another great post from Suzie: DIY Bubbles.
- DIY Dollar Store Storage Containers.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Craft Sticks
- Brown Pipe Cleaners
- Googly Eyes
- Red Pom Poms
- Hot Glue
- To make the antlers, cut 3 pieces of the pipe cleaner. I cut one 3″ and 2/1″ pieces. Insert the 3″ piece through the top of the bell and twist to secure. Take the 1″ pieces and twist one on each side.
- Hot glue the googly eyes and pom pom on a flat side.
- Take your scissors to slightly open up the bottom the bell. Dab a little hot glue onto the craft stick, insert and gently press the bell to close the opening.