Last updated on
Table of Contents
One of my favorite quotes for my 3 year old son is “I love you to the moon and back.” It just makes sense since he’s a space enthusiast and wants to be an astronaut when he grows up. So for Valentine’s Day I made this fun Jet Pack for him…and me! I think this would make the perfect prop for a sweet photo shoot.
- Try out these super easy party favors.
2 Paper Cups
Duct Tape (2 different colors)
Rope (or ribbon)
12 Heart shaped cut outs
1. Cover both the cereal box and paper cups with Duct Tape.
2. Pierce a hole in the middle of both cups and insert twine through (about 14″) and seal the top with Duct Tape.
3. Glue your hearts together to make 3 on each side. Hot glue your cups to the bottom of your jet pack (I used Duct Tape as well).
4. Make your straps and there you go!
So Easy! I embellished it with a foam heart…that didn’t last too long! Hope you stop by my blog Project: Party Perfect for some more fun!
Create your own DIY Jet Pack with these great sources gathered by the crew at Spaceships and Laser Beams.
(Amazon Affiliate Links)
- Glue Sticks
- Blue Duct Tape
- Red Baker’s Twine
- Plastic Cups
- Sisal Rope
- Hot Glue Gun Sticks
- Hot Glue Gun