Never Think About What to Make for Dinner for the Next Two Months with My Lazy Cooking Bundle
Could this be any cuter for a dinosaur themed party?
When I saw this dinosaur serving dish on the Three Little Monkeys Studio website, I immediately emailed Gretchen to see if I could feature it over here. I have a bit an obsession with all things dinosaur birthday party related, so this is right up my alley. Gretchen thought of it while she was getting ready to give some toys and dishes to Goodwill. Genius, right?
Gretchen says that she sees this dinosaur serving dish beyond dinosaurs – with rabbits for easter to hold little Easter eggs or a cute owl for Halloween or even a woodland party.
Materials Needed for this Project
- Hard plastic dinosaur toy (make sure it’s sturdy and balanced)
- Small melamine plate
- Sand paper
- Spray paint
- Handheld saw
The first thing you will want to do is use a handsaw to cut the dinosaur’s head off just above the shoulders (poor little guy, LOL). Use sandpaper to to smooth out your cut as well as lightly sand the surface of the bottom and top of the plate where you will be sticking it to the dinosaur. Following the directions on the adhesive, apply it to the body and head of the dinosaur as well as the plate where it will connect. Once it is completely dry, it’s time to spray paint! How great is that?
NOTE: Make sure that food doesn’t come in contact with the tray. If it is not in a wrapper, use a tray liner.
For Dinosaur Party Supplies, Check Out these Cuties
- Prehistoric Dinosaur Party Printed Latex Balloons
- Roarrrrrr Dinosaur Party Cups
- Roarrrrrr Dinosaur 7-Inch Plates
- Adorable Roarrrrr! Dinosaur Garland
- HUGE 4 ft Vinyl Inflatable Dinosaur
More Dinosaur Party Ideas You Will Love
- 30 Dinosaur Birthday Parties
- Dinosaur 2nd Birthday Party on a Budget
- A Dino-Mite Dinosaur Birthday Party
- Boy’s Dinosaur First Birthday Party
For our most comprehensive list of dinosaur party ideas, visit this page.