Circus Party Week continues! What would a circus party be without marquee lights? [More circus party ideas.”] But every DIY I have ever seemed just seemed so complicated. That is, until I came across this easy one from Making a House a Home. Best of all, it’s just made using a letter from JoAnns, lights from Target and some spray paint and primer. Be sure to visit the original post on Making a House a Home to get the step by step instructions on how to create these for your own circus party.
Other Boy Party Ideas You Might Love
- Vintage Circus Dessert Table on a Budget
- Vintage Circus First Birthday Party
- Madagascar 3 Themed Circus Party
- Vintage Circus Tablescape on a Budget
- Vintage Circus Party – Dessert Table