My boys love hot cocoa more than life itself. I am not exaggerating. I will say: they come by their chocolate obsession honestly. I can totally identify with their deep love!
Thanks to Stephen’s Gourmet Cocoa for partnering with us to bring you these tasty ideas!
(Psst, you’ll also want to try these delicious Peanut Butter Balls at your next holiday party!)
The Saturday after Thanksgiving, my whole crew headed to my sister’s house to do Thanksgiving with her and my brother in law. We had such a wonderful day as a family! There was lots of yummy food and wonderful conversations.
We spent the evening in the living room, in front of the newly decorated Christmas tree. We shared mugs of Stephen’s Gourmet Cocoa and roasted marshmallows and ate Christmas Mice Cookies while we talked and laughed.
My boys quickly developed chocolate mustaches… which I thought were just darling! It makes my heart happy to see them enjoy something so thoroughly.
It’s easy to see why they loved their drinks so much.
Stephen’s Gourmet Cocoa is something special. It’s rich, creamy and simply the tastiest you could ever hope to have. I also love their wide variety of flavors — there’s something to satisfy any mood you’re in.
Their signature flavors include Salted Caramel, CandyCane, Mint Truffle, Dark Chocolate and S’mores. They even come in single cup servings for your single cup brewer. You can see all their delicious flavors online.
They’re perfect for gift giving this Christmas… as well as baking… which was another favorite component of our Saturday family extravaganza.
Check out all these amazing Christmas cookie ideas for more inspiration!
My boys love heading into the kitchen with me and it was made even better because my sister got to join in the fun! And everyone else was happy too when we shared our creations with them around the bonfire! 🙂
These Christmas Mice Cookies are so darling plus oh-so-tasty.
They’re a simple peanut butter balls recipe that you can put together quickly… and then adorn with all sorts of festive fun to get in the spirit of the season.
You’ll probably have all the ingredients in your cupboard already, so you can whip them up in a jiffy!
You’ll definitely want to serve them with Stephen’s Gourmet Candy Cane Cocoa.
Seriously. It will taste like you’ve slaved and slaved to create the perfect drink and really, it’s just Stephen’s hard work paying off. But your secret is safe with me. Let them all think you’ve slaved because you love them so much. 😉
- 1.5 cups crispy rice cereal
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 and 2/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup butter at room temperature
- 1 bag chocolate chips
- Candy toppings
- Place cereal in a baggie and use a rolling pin to crush it.
- In a medium bowl, add peanut butter, butter, powdered sugar and crushed cereal. Mix until completely combined.
- Roll into small balls. Place in fridge for at least 2 hours.
- Melt chocolate chips in the microwave 2/3 cup at a time. Add a splash of corn oil to melted chocolate, if needed, to thin it out.
- Roll balls in melted chocolate and place on parchment paper.
- Add the sprinkles and candy while the chocolate is still wet.
- Ready to eat when chocolate is set!
- Makes approximately 30 cookies.