- Pepperidge Farm Sliders
- JIF Peanut Butter
- Smucker’s Strawberry Jelly
- Fresh strawberries
- fresh blueberries
1. Spread peanut butter and jelly on the slider.
2. Cut stem off the strawberry and then cut one large slice between 1/8-1/4 inch thick (depending on the size of the strawberry, the thicker the better).
3. Using tip of a paring knife, make a hole in the center of the slice.
4. Place a small blueberry in the middle of the hole; insert a toothpick to keep it together. Repeat for the other eye.
5. Take the remaining end of the strawberry and set it up straight. Cut slices for the teeth.
6. Place teeth into the side of the slider. Press the toothpick eyes down into the top.