- 1 can Grands! buttermilk biscuits
- 1 and 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- ¾ cup butter, melted + more for greasing pan
Preheat oven to 350. Grease a fluted tube pan and set aside.
1. Open the can of biscuit dough; cut rounds into fourths.
2. In a sealable bag, combine granulated sugar and cinnamon. Place three of the biscuit pieces at a time into the sugar mixture; seal the bag. Give it a good shake so the dough is coated.
3. Place coated dough pieces into greased pan; repeat process with all dough pieces.
4. In a liquid measuring cup, stir together butter, remaining sugar/cinnamon mixture. Pour mixture evenly over top of dough pieces.
5. Bake for 25-30 minutes. Let monkey bread cool for 7-10 minutes before flipping the pan over onto a serving plate.
Serves about 6 polite people or 1 silly monkey.