BROWNIES-CHOCOLATE CHIPS-RICE CRISPIES
- 4 cups crispy rice cereal
- 1 bag of jumbo marshmallows
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup roughly crumbled chocolate chip cookies
- 1 cup roughly crumbled brownie
- mini candy-coated chocolate candies
1. In large microwave safe bowl, melt marshmallows and butter for 45 seconds or until mallows start to puff and increase in size.
2. Remove from microwave; stir until smooth and creamy.
3. In separate bowl, combine cereal, cookies, and brownies.
4. Pour melted mallows over the mix and stir until well coated.
5. Lightly butter an 8×8 baking dish; pour mixture into pan. Use a spatula to spread the mix.
6. Sprinkle top with candy-coated chocolates. Place parchment paper over top to evenly press mixture into pan.
Refrigerate for 30 minutes until set.