- 4 ounces white chocolate
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 whole eggs + 2 egg yolks, beaten
- 2/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon molasses
- ½ teaspoon instant coffee
- ¼ cup flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons mini chocolate chips
- In large microwave safe bowl, melt butter and white chocolate for 45-60 seconds.
- Remove from microwave; whisk smooth.
- Stir in powdered sugar, vanilla, molasses, and instant coffee.
- Whisk in beaten eggs until smooth.
- Sift flour and salt over bowl; gently fold into mixture. Do not overmix.
- Generously butter and flour two large ramekins.
- Divide batter between two ramekins and bake at 425 for 13-14 minutes.
- Remove from oven; let rest 5 minutes. Run a sharp knife around edge of cake. Let set for another 5 minutes.
- Place a small saucer upside down over the ramekin and flip over so the cake slides out of the ramekin onto the plate.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream and garnish with cinnamon.