- 1 ½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- ½ cup melted butter
- 1 cup coconut flakes
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 ½ cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup slivered almonds
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
1.In a small bowl, mix graham cracker crumbs and butter together. Press into bottom of 9×13 pan.
2.Layer on top, in order: coconut, marshmallow, chocolate chips, almond slivers. Pour sweetened condensed milk over top.
3. Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes.
4. Cool completely before cutting into squares.