Last updated on
Table of Contents
Today we have a break from birthday parties to feature a gorgeous Christening for a little boy. All the design, flowers and details were done by Simply Sienna and were based the theme of “key to my heart.” I have to say that I have been to weddings that are not as beautiful as this! The location (gorgeous! I want to do that wall of mirrors in my house now!) was a private room. And those beautiful cakes were done by Noisette Pastry Works. Lots more photos after the jump!
- Don’t miss out on this Sweet Sheep Boy’s Christening Party.
- You’ll love the details in this Sweet Boy’s Baptism Party.
Plan a perfect christening with these great sources gathered by the crew at Spaceships and Laser Beams.
(Amazon Affiliate Links)
- Tree of Life Leather Journal
- Infant Feeding Spoon
- Silver Plate Baby Cup
- The Children’s Bible
- Embossed Cross Necklace
- White Cake Sparkles
- Christening Paper Lanterns
- Cross and Doves Balloons
- Silver Cross Themed Candle Favors
- Cross Cake Pan
- Unity Pillar Candle
- Christening Party Favors
- Birdcage Cake Stand
- Christening Garland
- Chevron Paper Straws
Check out more great christening and baptism ideas.
- Beautiful Baby Baptism Reception
- Boy Baptism Party in Blue, White and Gold
- Baby Lamb Themed Boy’s Baptism
Plus, check out 11 Baptism and Christening Reception Ideas….