Fireworks, flags, and fun it’s almost the Fourth of July! Here are six DIY ideas to help you celebrate Independence Day this year. Whether you’re making a flag hanger or red-white-and-blue nails, have a fantastic Fourth of July!
- These glazed honey garlic ribs are absolutely delicious.
- Fresh, red berries are perfect anytime: check out these strawberry recipes.
6 Fourth of July Craft Ideas
1. From Little Miss Celebration: Paper Bag & Pompom Treat Bags these easy-to-make bags are a great way to thank your party guests and make them feel special.
2. From Family Fun Journal: Easy Patriotic Fan Hanger a fun way to display a flag if you dont have a lot of space.
3. From Thirty-One 10: Washi Take Cupcake Toppers – make your cupcakes look extra spiffy with these little red-and-white flags.
4. From Little Miss Celebration: Patriotic Salt & Pepper Shaker Centerpiece make a cute yet function centerpiece with this easy tutorial.
5. From Lipgloss and Crayons: Nautical Must Haves use these cute accessories to create a nautical look this Fourth of July.
6. From Thirty-one 10: Firecracker Nails – a tutorial for making cool red-white-and-blue graffiti nails.
Find more red, white and blue ideas here:
- 7 Patriotic Crafts for Memorial Day
- Fourth of July Party Ideas