Planning a construction party? Take a look at these party supplies!
If there is one truism in boys, it has to be that they love construction trucks. So construction-themed birthday parties are a natural choice. In our shop, our construction crew collection is one of our most popular, particularly for boys between the ages of two and four. We’ve compiled a list of cute must-have party supplies if you’re planning such a theme for your little boy.
Check out these great ideas for construction party favors and decorations!
- The kids will go wild for this Blast Zone Rock Crawler Inflatable Bouncer with Ball Pit and Double Slide.
- How great are these Construction Mini Bubbles?
- Give every guest a Construction Party Hard Hat and snap a picture! You could also personalize these with names!
- These Tool Squirt Toys are super cute! I love them.
- These Construction Truck Erasers will double as toys!
- Have a race with these Mini Construction Pullback Trucks.
- Stick a Construction Activity Pack in each goody bag!
- These Construction Cone Cups are awesome.
- You can’t go wrong with a Toystate Caterpillar Construction Mini Machine 5-Pack in a gift bag.
- This Construction Photo Prop would be great for pictures with all the guests.
- I love this little Little Construction Site Sticker Activity Book.
- Get ready for guests with this great Construction Cookie Cutters.
- Use a little Caution Party Tape to get ready for guests.
- I love these Tool Cupcake Picks.
- Set up some Traffic Safety Cone for a quick decorating idea.
- Get the birthday boy and his friends in character with the Melissa & Doug Construction Worker Costume Deluxe Role Play Set.
- Let creativity reign supreme with a Wilton Petite Pre-baked Gingerbread House Kit. Guests can become real life construction workers and assemble a house.