I’ve partnered with a wonderful group of bloggers to promote each other and share some of our best ideas from the week with each other’s readers. It was so much fun getting to discover their blogs, there are so many smart and talented women out there!
1. The Girlfriend’s Guide to Party Planning from Tonya at Soiree Event Design is pulling back the curtains on how to operate a party planning business. To get her 6 steps, reserve your copy.
2. Elizabeth from This Little Mama has a DIY faux flower arrangement. I’d never even heard of craft water but now I want to try it out! Perfect for spring decor.
3. Speaking of spring, this printable Seersucker & Bow Ties Easter Collection from Deanna of Mirabelle Creations is downright adorable. Finally, an Easter party with boys in mind.
4. Pamela and Dawn from D&P Celebrations offered up a Sour Cream Container Tutorial. I want to try them for an upcoming party!
5. I’m also loving the Free Printable Easter Party being offered up at Hello My Sweet. It includes 8 items — my favorite are the egg wraps — that you can use to celebrate the season.
6. Emily from Magnolia Creative is is also offering up Free Printables and Easter ideas on a great blog posts that even includes a dedicated Pin board!
7. Just when I think her ideas couldn’t be any cuter, the Queen of Macarons and soon-to-be published author, Mindy of Creative Juice, has rainbow french macarons on her blog.
8. Also on the sweet front, Keisha from Cupcake Wishes and Birthday Dreams featured Marshmallow Peeps Easter Ideas, an entire post dedicated to those little bunnies.
9. Jenny of Bloom Designs has a “recipe” for Easter Bunny Food. I totally want to make it with Sam as it is just the most adorable idea.
10. There’s also some great Easter desserts on The Frog Prince Paperie blog. I’m love how Paula dressed up a lemon raspberry trifle as a bunny! So awesome.
11. Jennifer of BellaGrey Designs has a brand new Easter Chevron Party Collection. That pattern’s starting to become a classic and it’s perfect for spring.
12. This Ombre Cake Stand from Thuy of My Paper Pinwheel is so pretty and so on trend.
13. I am on a constant search for children party games to feature on this blog. Rebecca of Party Printables has done the work for me!
14. Who doesn’t love a great giveaway? Check out Everything Mommyhood for a Boba Carrier giveaway!