Having a school or class that is designated Peanut Free can be a challenge for a child who loves nothing more than a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and a bag of chips. But with peanut-free school lunch ideas like turkey and avocado sandwich, mini pot pies, cute cream-cheese daisies, a mozzarella and tomato sandwich, beef and broccoli lettuce wraps, fishless sticks, mason jar salads, and make-your-own tacos, your kids won’t even miss peanut butter!
- Who says you can’t play with your food? These Bagel Bite Animals is a perfect snack idea for all ages!
- Don’t miss another favorite recipe: the Best Egg Salad Sandwich.
1. Cream-cheese Daisies :: The Weather Channel -These are as fun to make as they are to eat.
2. Pesto, Mozzarella, and Tomato Sandwich :: Jeanette’s Healthy Living – Great, fresh flavors make up this peanut free lunch idea!
3. Turkey and Avocado Sandwiches :: Spaceships and Laser Beams
4. Grill Chicken and Spinach Quesadillas :: Real Simple
5. Strawberry and Cucumber Sandwich :: Within the Kitchen
6. Asian Beef and Broccoli Lettuce Wraps :: Cupcakes and Kale Chips
7. Fishless Sticks :: Todays Parent
8. Mason Jar Salads :: Must Have Mom
9. Rainbow Sandwich Loaf :: Tablespoon
10. Take to School Taco Bar :: Food Network
11. Mini Chicken Pot Pie :: Second Chance to Dream
12. Lunch Box Chicken Wrap :: Taste of Home
13. Leftovers on a Stick :: Following in my Shoes
Need more school lunch inspiration? Check out these great lunchbox ideas!
- 10 Healthy School Lunch Ideas
- 10 Easy School Lunch Ideas
- 25 Bento Lunchbox Ideas for Back to School
- 16 Creative Back to School Lunchbox Ideas