The snow is falling — and sticking! — outside my window today. With more white flakes forecasted through tomorrow, I intend to curl up with a cuppa tea and enjoy all the delicious treats Stephanie has been sharing on the Spaceships and Laser Beams Facebook page this past week. I’m not the only one enjoying them — all our readers do, too! From homemade candy to a hand print keepsake ornament to Star Wars paper snowflakes to Christmas tree brownies — there are lots of goodies to keep my imagination and taste buds happy. Which is your favorite this week?
- I love these Star Wars Sugar Cookies we made this week. So cute and easy!
- Get creative with these Paper Gingerbread Men. A great craft for the kids while it snows!
HERE ARE OUR FACEBOOK FOLLOWERS FAVORITE POSTS FROM THIS PAST WEEK:
11. Caramel Cheesecake Bites :: Mom, What’s for Dinner? :: Share it on Facebook HERE.
Check out these great items sourced by the Spaceships and Laser Beams team:
- Small Glass Jars
- Vintage Ornaments
- Wilton 24 Cup Mini Muffin Pan
Silicone Baking Mat Set
- Pyrex Easy Grab 9.5″ Glass Pie Plate, 2 Pack
- Pyrex Basics Clear Oblong Glass Baking Dishes
- Creative Ideas 50-Yard Solid Grosgrain Ribbon, 5/page/8-Inch, Red
- Pacon Glitter, Shaker-Top Can, Gold
- Merry Christmas Gourmet White Chocolate Candy Cane Pretzels Filled in a Reindeer Tin