Last updated on
Table of Contents
- 1. Pinecone Christmas Trees
- 2. Fingerprint Christmas Tree
- 3. Handprint Christmas Tree
- 4. Easy Christmas Tree Ornament
- 5. Cupcake Liners Christmas Tree Ornament
- 6. Easy Paper Christmas Tree Craft
- 7. Christmas Tree Pull Apart Bread
- 8. Strawberry Christmas Tree Brownie Bites
- 9. Pasta Christmas Tree
- 10. Coffee Filter Christmas Trees
- 11. Fruit Christmas Tree
- 12. Snap Pea Christmas Tree
- 13. Festive Cheddar Christmas Tree
- Keep kids busy this winter with these great craft and party ideas perfect for Christmas, gathered by the crew at Spaceships and Laser Beams.
- Don't miss more great Christmas craft ideas kids will love.
- Plus, check out 13 Christmas Crafts for Kids...
Christmas is one of my family’s favorite holidays and we go all out with holiday food, crafts, and decorations.
My personal favorite thing is setting up our beautiful tree. My favorite scent is pine, and my favorite color is green, so it’s only natural that I would love Christmas trees!
Here are a few of the Christmas tree themed food and craft ideas I’m inspired by this season: Pinecone Christmas Trees, Fingerprint Christmas Tree, Handprint Christmas Tree, Christmas Tree Ornament, Cupcake Liner Christmas Tree Ornament, Paper Christmas Tree Craft, Coffee Filter Christmas Trees, Christmas Tree Pull Apart Bread, Strawberry Christmas Tree Brownie Bites, Pasta Christmas Tree, Fruit Christmas Tree, Snap Pea Christmas Tree, and a Festive Cheddar Christmas Tree!
Ahhh…it is Christmas tree heaven!
- Get creative with these 28 Christmas Crafts Made From Toilet Paper.
- Your family can countdown to Christmas with this free printable advent calendar.
- I’m loving these gorgeous Christmas Jars — what a wonderful to decorate!
- The whole gang will enjoy playing these free printable Holiday games together.
- Keep kids hands and imaginations busy with these homemade Christmas ornaments they can make.
1. Pinecone Christmas Trees
From Crafters Delight
Make sure you take a hike outside and scavenge for some pinecones at the beginning of winter so you can create a few of these adorable pine cone Christmas trees for the holidays! The tips of the pinecone’s scales are painted with green paint and sprinkled with a little bit of glitter. The whole things is snuggly nestled into a mini flower pot and topped with a festive silver star!
2. Fingerprint Christmas Tree
From Crafty Morning
If you are looking for a cheap and kid-friendly craft for Christmas, this one is absolutely perfect. All you need are some washable paints and your little ones’ fingers. Have your kids dip their pointer fingers into different color paints and design a Christmas tree made out of their fingerprints. Even the red star on top is drawn using a finger. It’s a very cute art project for crafters on a budget.
3. Handprint Christmas Tree
From Pinkie for Pink
This festive keepsake project is easy to recreate and looks beautiful hung up on the walls or fridge around Christmas time! The tree trunk is magnificently topped with green handprint boughs and brightly colored finger print ornaments. Handprint crafts are always a hit with the kids, and keeps the memory of their age around for years to come. Grandparents would also love this as a Christmas gift.
4. Easy Christmas Tree Ornament
From Gingersnap Crafts
You can use these easy and adorable Christmas Tree Ornaments to hang on the Christmas tree, decorate gifts, or gift to friends and family. A painted popsicle stick Christmas tree frame is decorated with the sweetest button ornaments, but you could use just about any craft supplies you have on hand. I would love to see one jazzed up with some sequins or glitter!
5. Cupcake Liners Christmas Tree Ornament
From One Perfect Day via DIY Craft Projects
6. Easy Paper Christmas Tree Craft
7. Christmas Tree Pull Apart Bread
From Electric Recipes
Christmas is almost here and whether or not you have already planned out your Christmas Eve menu, you are going to want to find space for this adorable Christmas tree pull-apart bread. It is an easy and quick appetizer that everyone will love and takes just minutes to make. Using Pillsbury pre-made pizza crust cuts out time without cutting out any flavor. Each pizza crust ball is loaded with a surprise cheesy center, ready to be dipped in warm marinara!
8. Strawberry Christmas Tree Brownie Bites
From Erica’s Sweet Tooth
Strawberry Christmas Tree Brownie Bites combine two all favorite desserts into one delicious morsel. These tiny Christmas trees are placed right on top of a bite-sized brownie, and then the strawberry gets beautifully decorated with some piped green icing pine needles and candy decorations. It would be really cute to make a platter of these little Christmas trees to bring to family dinner or a holiday potluck.
9. Pasta Christmas Tree
Everybody loves a good pasta craft and this Pasta Christmas Tree project is no exception. Layers of dyed green penne pasta are attached to a paper cone frame, then sprayed with fake snow for the beautiful look of fresh-fallen snow. The whole tree gets topped with a homemade star and wrapped with ribbon for a magical effect. Don’t stop there! You could also let your imagination run wild and decorate this tree to the nines.
10. Coffee Filter Christmas Trees
From I Heart Nap Time
Get your family and friends together for a crafting party to make these easy and festive coffee filter Christmas trees this holiday season. Layers of white coffee filters expertly folded over a paper cone make a beautiful center piece for the dinner table or smaller decoration for the coffee table. Who knew that cheap coffee filters could look so elegant?
11. Fruit Christmas Tree
From Mama Papa Bubba
You know there are bound to be endless sweet treats at all holiday celebrations. Take a healthy spin on festive desserts with this deliciously fresh Christmas tree made with cut fruit. Slices of ripe kiwi make the perfect pine tree, perfectly places berries make up the ornaments, and a pineapple star tops it all off. This fruit tray will be gobbled up in mere moments!
12. Snap Pea Christmas Tree
From Little Nummies via Be Different… Act Normal
13. Festive Cheddar Christmas Tree
From Cabot Cheese
At your next holiday gathering, try this fun and festive idea for displaying a variety of cheeses! This creative take on the traditional cheese platter livens up any food table and is loved by kids and adults alike. Cubes of cheese are arranged in the shape of a tree, then decorated with thyme sprig garlands and cherry tomato ornaments.
Keep kids busy this winter with these great craft and party ideas perfect for Christmas, gathered by the crew at Spaceships and Laser Beams.
(Amazon Affiliate Links)
- Beaded Holiday Charm Bracelet Craft Kits
- Snowman Photo Frame Magnet
- Decorate Your Own Holiday Ornament Crafting Kit
- Magic Color Scratch Christmas Tree Ornaments
- Button Wreath Ornament Craft Kit
- Legend Of The Gingerbread Man Ornament Craft
- Beaded Candy Cane Ornament Craft Kit
- Christmas Holiday Glitter Temporary Tattoos
- Christmas Favors Tree Die Cut
- Reindeer Antler Ring Toss Game
- Christmas Assortment
- 3-D Snowflake Mobile Party Accessory
- Christmas Straws
- Gingerbread Cardboard Treat Boxes
- Christmas House Snowman Party Pack
- Paper Pin the Nose on the Snowman
- Red Plastic Polka Dot Table Cover
- Christmas Photo Booth Props
Don’t miss more great Christmas craft ideas kids will love.
- 10 Unique Ways to Display Christmas Cards
- 13 Homemade Christmas Ornaments Kids can Make
- 16 Cute Christmas Party Food Ideas Kids Will Love
- 21 Ugly Sweater Christmas Parties
- 28 Christmas Crafts Made from Toilet Paper Rolls