Party Decoration Ideas: 6 Milk Bottles We Love
Small, simple decoration ideas make a boys birthday party extra-special. Sure, you can use plain, Styrofoam cups at a celebration, but milk bottle beverage containers add a lot more oomph and they work for a variety of party themes. Did you know there is more than one style available? Washi tape, twine, label wraps and even ribbon (not pink!) can be used for accents. Its easy to add patterned straws too, and youve got great pops of color for your party table decorations.
- Check out the Spaceships and Laser Beams Birthday Party Printables Shop for tons of great supplies.
- You’ll also want to check out these Woodland Themed Birthday Party Supplies.
Here are some of my favorites:
5. Square Plastic Milk Bottle — perfect for a kid’s party since they aren’t breakable!
Plus, I love these patterned straws and washi tapes for added pops of color with your glass milk bottles:
- Navy Blue Patterned Straws
- Red Striped Straws
- Green Patterned Straws
- Black Patterned Straws
- Orange Patterned Straws
- Light Blue Straws with Polka Dots
- Green Chevron Washi Tape
- Red & White Polka Dot Washi Tape
- Orange Striped Washi Tape
- Yellow Striped Washi Tape
- Yellow Chevron Washi Tape
- Black Chevron Washi Tape
- Red Chevron Washi Tape
What’s your favorite way to add some pizzazz to your glass milk bottles?Follow Spaceships and Laser Beams on Pinterest.
I’ve gathered some of my favorite Disney Planes themed birthday supplies here: