10 Nautical Party Must-Haves
With an abundance of textures, classic icons and an all-American color palette of red, white and blue, nautical birthday parties are a real favorite when it comes to baby showers and birthdays (especially first birthday parties). It’s no wonder we have featured some truly special ones here on our blog over the years. Here are 10 must-have party supplies and decorations that we have sourced to make your nautical party just about perfect for guests and the honoree.
Here’s some of my favorite items for a gorgeous nautical themed party or baby shower:
1. I love these cute Sticko Nautical Icons Stickers! Perfect for party favors or a party time activity.
2. These darling nautical canvas tote bags would be perfect to fill with goodies and send home with the kids.
3. This Yacht cap would be great for your birthday boy and his friends to dress up with during the party.
4. I love these cute nautical latex balloons! They are a cute and easy way to decorate using your nautical theme.
5. These gorgeous pacific sailor wooden replica sailboat would be beautiful as part of table decorations.
6. This Ocean Design Cookie Cutter Set would be perfect for a party treat! Use blue icing to decorate your cookies to help pull your colors through to your dessert table!
7. I love this cute big nautical jersey tee for a birthday boy!
8. This Captain’s Log Book would be perfect on a table!
9. I would love to use this wooden lighthouse as part of the table decorations!
10. These wood anchors would be perfect hung behind a dessert table.
If you’re looking for even more nautical party ideas, check out my post 12 nautical birthday party and baby shower ideas. Or one of these gorgeous nautical parties I have recently featured: