10 Great T-Shirt Alternatives to Halloween Costumes
Looking for Halloween Party Ideas?
Here are my picks for t-shirt alternatives to Halloween costumes:
- DC Comics Superman Shirt: Works great for Halloween Day at school and looks good enough to wear all year round. Love the attached hood.
- Scooby Doo Shirts: I had to include this idea as you get three shirts, each less than $10. I love the one that is just Scooby Doo’s face for Halloween Day.
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles “Turtle Trouble” Shirt: If he can’t wear a TMNT costume, this is a great second choice.
- Why Grow Up When There’s Lego: I might get this one for any time of year, not just Halloween! It’s a little bit awesome.
- Transformers Brave Bumble Tee: This one has a very cool striped cape.
- Lego Star Wars “Storm Trouper” Tee: I’m pretty sure there are a lot of dads that would wear this one.
- Skylanders Giants Tee: Bright and colorful. Love the double collar.
- Monsters Sully Fleece Hoodie: This one is my favorite. You can get a ton of characters including Mickey Mouse, Buzz Lightyear, Spiderman and more.
- Sega Sonic with Hood: Great for a Sonic fan that is a little older. He can still look cool – and we all know how important that is.
- Angry Birds Neon Fight: There are a lot of Angry Birds shirts out there but this one delivers the frantic feel of the game in one image.
What is your son’s favorite character to wear?