10 Great T-Shirt Alternatives to Halloween Costumes
Looking for Halloween Party Ideas?
Here are my picks for t-shirt alternatives to Halloween costumes:
- DC Comics Superman Shirt: Works great for Halloween Day at school and looks good enough to wear all year round. Love the attached hood.
- Scooby Doo Shirts: I had to include this idea as you get three shirts, each less than $10. I love the one that is just Scooby Doo’s face for Halloween Day.
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles “Turtle Trouble” Shirt: If he can’t wear a TMNT costume, this is a great second choice.
- Why Grow Up When There’s Lego: I might get this one for any time of year, not just Halloween! It’s a little bit awesome.
- Transformers Brave Bumble Tee: This one has a very cool striped cape.
- Lego Star Wars “Storm Trouper” Tee: I’m pretty sure there are a lot of dads that would wear this one.
- Skylanders Giants Tee: Bright and colorful. Love the double collar.
- Monsters Sully Fleece Hoodie: This one is my favorite. You can get a ton of characters including Mickey Mouse, Buzz Lightyear, Spiderman and more.
- Sega Sonic with Hood: Great for a Sonic fan that is a little older. He can still look cool – and we all know how important that is.
- Angry Birds Neon Fight: There are a lot of Angry Birds shirts out there but this one delivers the frantic feel of the game in one image.
What is your son’s favorite character to wear?
Never Miss Out on the Best Recipes & Crafts
Subscribe and get them delivered right to your email each week