Baby Shower Gifts Under $20
Let’s talk the best baby shower gifts.
I recently did a post on 14 of the best gift ideas for a boy baby shower. Now I’ve got a list of 16 of my favorite shower gifts that are under $20. Best of all, with many of them you wouldn’t even know that they are budget-friendly! My favorite is the adorable baby shark robe, but I also love the the Burts Bees bath set, baby frogs and ducks onesies, gorgeous flannel receiving blankets and Sophie the giraffe (she was great when Sam was teething, the only thing he would take).
1. How darling is this Baby Aspen Let The Fin Begin Terry Shark Robe?! It would be cute on little guy and it would be a great gift, especially if you paired it with some bath time products.
2. I adore these Burts Bees products, especially for babies! This Burt’s Bees Baby Bee Getting Started Gift Set would be perfect with that shark robe.
3. Want to get your little athlete started early? Check out this Baby Gund My First Sports Bag, which would be a fun gift idea, especially if the baby shower or nursery theme is sports.
4. This Malden Baby’s First Year Collage Picture Frame would make a beautiful gift.
5. Sophie the Giraffe Teether will be a lifesaver for new parents – including me! Any mama who receives this gift will be blessed! I always loved toys that offered lots of colors and textures.
6. Lamaze Play & Grow Freddie the Firefly Take Along Toy is a great option for a little one to play with.
7. Billy Bob Two Front Teeth Baby Pacifier is sure to get tons of laughs.
8. This Lullaby Classics is sure to provide some great soothing at bed time!
9. You could even take this beautiful Baby’s My First Photo Album of Family & Friends a step further and add the pictures in before gifting.
10. I love the gorgeous prints in this Luvable Friends 5 Count Flannel Receiving Blankets, Blue Birds and Trees set.
11. How cute are the faces on this Kids Line Jungle 123 High Pile Blanket?
12. WubbaNub Giraffe is a great idea! Baby gets a snuggly item to hold onto, plus a pacifier! Baby grooming takes lots of time.
13. Thankfully, this The First Years American Red Cross Deluxe Baby Healthcare and Grooming Kit will make it easier on the new parents with everything they need right in the kit.
14. I love these bright and colorful Gerber Unisex-Baby Frogs And Ducks Onesies.
15. New parents go through SO many of these Trend Lab Max Blooming Bouquet Burp Cloths! At least you can have a cute pattern to enjoy!
16. How cute is this Baby Aspen Croc in Socks Plush Toy and Baby Socks Gift Set?
Baby Shower Party Ideas You Will Love
What’s your favorite gift to give at a baby shower?
Never Miss Out on the Best Recipes & Crafts
Subscribe and get them delivered right to your email each week