16 Awesome Party Invite Ideas for a Boy Birthday
There is nothing like a beautiful invitation to set the tone for your party! It’s the first peek of your long planned theme that your guests get to enjoy. So, it’s important to make it as pretty as your party will be! These 16 invite ideas for a boy’s birthday party will have you putting your best foot forward.
Creating your unique invitation doesn’t need to be hard though! Since there are now so many great resources online. I love introducing new companies I find, so I am super excited to feature Purple Trail! They offer beautiful invitations for a range of party ideas including boy birthday parties, girl birthday parties, weddings, and more!
Purple Trail started as a small company with headquarters in Seattle, Washington. They have now grown into an industry leader with exceptional customer service, plus some of the fastest shipping times available. There entire process is incredibly easy and allows for as much personalization as you would like to add. They have over 5,000 pre-designed card designs.
You can add your information to the card and order or you can add special touches and move around images to make the design your own. If you would like to create a custom birthday party invitation from scratch, you can do that too! What I I love most about them is that you can also make any of the cards any format you like. You can choose a themed design and then change the size, layout, and card type. You can also turn your card into a magnet! I think that would be a fantastic little remembrance for your guests to enjoy long past your party date! All their cards are printed on high quality paper with gorgeous ink colors.
Take a moment to enjoy these beautiful card options — I’m sure you’ll be inspired for your next get together!
Here are 16 awesome invites that I love:
1. This fun green and camo themed birthday card would be the perfect way to invite guests to a Duck Dynasty themed party!
2. Do you have a big or little baseball slugger in your house? They have two birthday card invitation options that could work for you! One is a folded standing card and the second is a tri-fold card. I love the colors and patterns on both these cards! I also think it’s great your can customize them with a photo!Take a peek at some of our baseball birthday party ideas to complete this theme!
3. If your son is older and loves to play video games, this card could be the perfect invitation option for you!
4. Sound the alarm! If you have a fire truck themed party in the works, this bright, photo customized invitation would be the perfect way to let guests know!
5. I love this darling invitation for a fall baby! What a great way to create a seasonal themed birthday party for your little pumpkin!
6. Do you have a little monster to throw a party for? This birthday card could be the perfect way to kick off your party! I love the friendly faces of these little monsters — they would go perfectly with some of our monster birthday party ideas!
7. The gorgeous colors and fonts in this carnival themed invitation are some of my favorites! A carnival birthday party could be perfect for a small or big birthday boy!
8. Summertime is the PERFECT time to enjoy a camping birthday party! What a great way to enjoy your backyard with some guests while celebrating your special birthday boy!
9. Having a house with boys can sometimes feel like living in a jungle. If that’s how you feel, celebrate with a jungle safari party! I love the multiple tabs in this invitation and all the colors and patterns!
10. There is nothing cuter than a little boy celebrating his birthday party in a mustache! This invitation and party theme could be great for a first birthday or baby shower!
11. Every little guy loves dinosaurs! This invitation goes perfectly many of our dinosaur party ideas!
12. If your party is going to be down on the farm, this invitation is perfect! I love the animals expressions!
13. If you’re planning a rocket ship party, these could be the perfect invitations! I absolutely love the illustrations and know Sam would too.
14. I adore this ahoy mateys pirate themed invitation! It’s so cute and I love the photo customization on it!
16. Here is another great idea for an older son! This “boys night out” (LOVE IT!) invitation is a great way to combine your son’s love of sports into a sleepover. It’s rare to see a boy version of a sleepover party and this take is perfect.
How awesome is this? As a special treat for Spaceships and Laser Beams readers, you can enter to win a $50 gift card to use on the Purple Trail website for anything you’d like!
Just use the Rafflecopter below to enter!
All entries will be verified.
Open to the US and Canada, age 18 and over.
Giveaway will run until July 15, 2013 @ 11:59pm EST.
Never Miss Out on the Best Recipes & Crafts
Subscribe and get them delivered right to your email each week