15 Valentine’s Books Kids Will Love
Our family loves to read together! Any celebration or holidays offers the perfect chance for me to dig out some great books to enjoy with my boys. Valentines Day is a great opportunity for us to talk about true love — and brotherly love. Im always looking for ways to instill those values in my boys, so Ill happy take this opportunity. These Valentine themed books are a great way to spend some time together and enjoy some great stories. Plus, its a great way to open discussions about how we can show love and kindness to others all year long.
Valentine Book Ideas
- Happy Valentine’s Day, Curious George
- Pete the Cat: Valentine’s Day Is Cool
- My Fuzzy Valentine (Sesame Street)
- Happy Valentine’s Day, Mouse! (If You Give…)
- The Valentine Bears
- The Biggest Valentine Ever
- The Berenstain Bears’ Valentine Blessings
- Elmo’s Valentine
- Snowy Valentine
- Splat the Cat: Funny Valentine
- Valentine’s Day Disaster (Geronimo Stilton, No. 23)
- Valentines Are For Saying I Love You
- Huggy Kissy
- Fisher-Price Little People Valentine’s Day is Here! (Lift-the-Flap)
- Little Critter: Happy Valentine’s Day, Little Critter!
Get some more Valentine Party Inspiration with these ideas!
- DIY Valentine Jet Pack
- Boy’s Valentine Party
- 21 Free Valentine Printable Cards
- Valentine’s Day Photo Shoot
What will your child be giving away on Valentine’s Day this year?Follow Spaceships and Laser Beams on Pinterest.