14 of the Best Gifts for a Baby Shower
Sometimes it is so hard to pick out the best gifts for a baby shower
…Especially when the parents-to-be don’t have a registry. But now the hard work is done for you. Here is a round-up of my picks of the best gifts for a baby shower, regardless of whether mom is having a boy or girl. From a Burt’s Bees Gift Set and a gorgeous owl snuggle sack to a sheep sleep machine and a silver baby cut, I have assembled a range that fits every budget.
Here are my picks for the best baby shower gifts:
1. I adore this darling Baby Briefcase Baby Paperwork Organizer as a shower gift! Any tired new mom will tell you how hard it is to keep things organized that you don’t want to lose or forget! This would be a priceless gift.
2. How CUTE is this Baby Aspen My Little Night Owl Snuggle Sack and Cap!? I absolutely love it! With chilly nights, there is nothing better than a comfy snuggle sack to wrap baby up in!
3. This Burt’s Bees Baby Bee Getting Started Gift Set is the perfect item to get any family started with!
4. The Cloud b Sleep Sheep On The Go Travel Sound Machine literally saved my life in the beginning. We still have it on stand by for rough nights, like thunderstorms in our house!
5. This precious Baby Aspen Five Little Monkeys Gift Set would make a fantastic gift.
6. This cute Finley the Frog bath time gift set would make for a great and snuggly warm bath time.
7. Sam loved his Bathtime Squirt and Float Toys at a young age! It was fun to see a tiny little guy interact with a toy! Plus, these are adorable!
8. This beautiful SwaddleDesigns Plush Dot Baby Lovie would make a great comfort item.
9. I was really into making my own baby food with my Baby Bullet Complete Baby Care System. I always thought it was great that I could make organic food and control the ingredients.
10. I love the idea of giving books to the baby to build their library before they even arrive! On the Night You Were Born is a great gift idea!
11. If you’re looking for a big gift that will really wow the socks off of the mommy to be, this is it! The Great Arrivals Baby Gift Basket, Best Wishes Boy has a little of everything and would be awesome for any shower.
12. This classic Reed & Barton Silver Plate Baby Cup is gorgeous. You could also have a local jeweler engrave it once baby is born.
13. I love all the extra safety features the Britax 2012 B-Agile and B-Safe Travel System offers. They go above and beyond industry safety standards, plus they look great.
14. This gorgeous and snuggly soft Carters Snuggle Me Elephant Boa Blanket! It’s the perfect gift to keep baby wrapped up in.
Planning a baby shower? Here’s some inspiration:
- How to Throw a Teddy Bear Baby Shower
- Wild, Wild West Baby Shower
- Under the Sea Baby Shower
- 12 Nautical Birthday Party and Baby Shower Ideas
Have I left anything out? What do you think is the best baby shower gift to give?
Never Miss Out on the Best Recipes & Crafts
Subscribe and get them delivered right to your email each week