Kids Party Games: Water Cup Races
How many water games have your guys played this summer? I just found a new one. The boys love it. Its from Allison, at All for the Boys. Its one of those rare activities that can be played even when no one else is around (those Im bored, Mom moments), and it also works when theres a gang (think friendly competition). It all revolves around the lowly squirt gun and a plastic cup. It doesnt use tons of water which I know is a consideration for some areas. Sounding better and better, huh?
- Try this fun and innovative Kid’s Project Idea: Pet Rocks.
- Kid’s Project Idea: Paint Chip Puzzles are perfect for those “I’m bored” moments.
Go visit Allison for game specifics. While youre there, look up her Fort Friday posts. She has all kinds of inspiration for making fortsanother great guy thing. I even saw some Id like to play in!
Looking for more outdoor fun? Check out these great ideas they will love?
- 12 Ideas for Pool Noodle Fun
- Kid’s Project Idea: Lego Science
- Kid’s Project Idea: Sam’s Outdoor Chalkboard
- Dinosaur Party Game: Frozen Fossils
- Frozen Fun: Ice Block Races
How do you keep the kids from getting bored this summer?Follow Spaceships and Laser Beams on Pinterest.