Five Fun Things to do at Your Next Summer Party
I’m all about having a great backyard summer party!
It’s so much fun to get together with family and friends, enjoy some good food, and have some laughs! We’ve featured some pretty great summer party themes over the years including an ice cream party, pool birthday party, beach bash birthday, surfing party and a ton of nautical-themed parties and more.
If you’re looking for some fun activities to inject into your own backyard summer party, here are some ideas!
1. Keep everyone busy with this cute Vinyl Inflatable Alligator Ring Toss Game. They even have a dolphin version that is equally adorable.
2. Don’t worry about picking up a thousand little pieces of water balloons with these awesome Water Bomb Splash Balls! This is a great way to have fun while cooling off!
3. Little ones can be entertained for hours with this Step2 Naturally Playful Little Dunes Sandbox. I might have partly added this because I am dying to get one for Sam. 🙂
4. If you have the space, a game of frisbee is a great way to get everyone playing together! I love these colorful AEROBIE SKYLIGHTER DISCS.
5. Have you ever seen a group of adults get competitive over a game of badminton. It gets crazy. Fast. I love this Dunlop Play Smash 4 Player Badminton Set.
What’s your favorite thing to do at a summer party?
Never Miss Out on the Best Recipes & Crafts
Subscribe and get them delivered right to your email each week